Job Title: Account Executive
Job Location: MD, DC and Virginia
Position is responsible for consistent and profitable growth in sales, by prospecting and maintaining new accounts. Individual must be able to demonstrate excellent selling, negotiation,
communication and problem solving skills in a fast paced environment. Positions does require routine travel.
- Developing new business and creating a pipeline of potential contacts
- Manage and grow customer base to achieve monthly sales goals
- Maintain existing client relationships by providing on-going service and support
- Generate and build business relationships through networking events and industry contacts
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation on all clients and prospects through Salesforce
- Prepare sales and marketing proposals and presentations
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience
- Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proven customer service orientation and closing skills
- Professional phone demeanor with demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with sales strategy- cold calling, prospecting and networking
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook
Please send resume to: email@example.com or fax to (410) 721-8616
Job Title: Maintenance
Job Location: Crofton, MD
Performs maintenance on commercial cleaning equipment on/off site. As well as maintain a clean and orderly
warehouse for the equipment, along with providing assistance to Vice President, Sales and Operation management.
- Maintenance duties performed at main office or offsite locations.
- Will pick up and deliver commercial cleaning machines and cleaning supplies to staff on/off site.
- Follows all applicable safety rules and procedures.
- Uses hand tools and power tools in making maintenance repairs.
- Will assist in shipping and receiving of commercial cleaning machines, supplies and materials.
- Electrical repairs: lightbulbs, wiring, circuit breakers, fuses.
- Carpentry & General Construction: woodwork, sanding, painting, etc.
- General Plumbing: Toilets, faucets, fix leaks, etc.
- Outdoors: landscaping and snow removal; sidewalks and driveways, etc.
- Provides assistance to Vice President, Director of Operations, Quality Control Manager and Area Managers as necessary.
- Ability to hook a trailer hitch and pull a trailer.
- The skills and knowledge required would generally be obtained with previous experience in maintenance work.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved oral or written instructions.
- Ability to relate to the Vice President, Director of Operations, Sales and staff in a courteous manner.
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing over 80 pounds.
- Ability to work occasionally in poor weather conditions, including heat, cold, rain, or
- Safe driving record.
- Drug and alcohol free workplace.
- Bilingual helpful.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 410-721-8616